Frozen sweet treats are popular during the hot summer days, but they are not all made equal. These popsicles are loaded with protein, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients, especially beneficial for cardiovascular and brain health. It’s a perfectly refreshing and nutritious treat that the whole family will enjoy!
- 2 cups Blueberries
- 2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt (Organic, full fat)
- 2 tbsp Raw Honey (or any sweetener your choice, as needed)
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- Blend the blueberries in a food processor or blender at high speed until smooth.
- Add the yogurt, honey, and lemon juice, and blend everything together. The mixture will be thick. Taste it. If you want it sweeter, you can add a little more sweetener.
- Pour mixture evenly into each Popsicle mold. If you don’t have a Popsicle molds, you can use small paper cups that you cover with aluminum foil. If your mold has slots for sticks, insert them before freezing. If not, freeze the pops for two hours, and then slide the stick into the center of the pop (it should stand on its own), and return to the freezer for another four hours or until completely frozen.
- When ready, run popsicle molds under warm water to easily remove. Enjoy!
Note: You can also make this recipe with strawberries, raspberries, peaches, or any fruit you like.
Make these popsicles even healthier by adding 2-4 tablespoons of our Grass-fed Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides.
Get it here